Welcome to Fashion Tramp Fashions
Discover how great it feels to wear vintage styles custom fitted to you from beautiful vintage and new fabrics.
One evening while out dancing I suffered the dreaded ‘wardrobe malfunction’ when the fifty year old thread in the dress I was wearing decided it had enough and rather suddenly retired from its job of holding the side seam together. And that is when the idea hit me! Vintage styling... Modern Construction... Its Perfect! And thus, Fashion Tramp Fashions was born!
Hi! My name is Andy Davis. I am a longtime collector of vintage fashion, fabrics, and buttons, with a special interest in the mid-century, tropical, Scifi and Polynesian-Pop fashions. From my collection of patterns combined with my twenty plus years of sewing I can make you that dress, shirt, or jacket that you have always wanted, in your size, and from the perfect fabric. No more worries about buttons popping off, zippers sticking, seams giving out, or dealing with that strange thrift store aroma; you can have the vintage styling with all modern construction.
Not just fashions for the Ladies.... I create Men’s fashions as well. I create shirts from vintage sheets and modern fabrics. Are you craving a shirt from your favorite scifi show? I have shirts from Dick Tracy to Star Trek. Fashiontramp is the home of the Utili-Lavalava. The Utili-Lavalava was inspired by the traditional sarongs, or lavalava’s, worn by the Polynesian Peoples, but updated with buttoned pockets to carry modern necessities. Or hit the Tiki Bar in a custom aloha shirt or sport jacket from a cool fabric picked by you.
I offer custom sizing of vintage and modern patterns and work with both vintage and new fabrics. The advantage of a Fashion Tramp fashion is quality modern construction with new thread, buttons, and zippers. No more wardrobe malfunctions due to 50 year old thread failing.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit my store at fashiontramp.etsy.com.
- May the Force Be With You Star Wars had the Cantina Scene, which is an exotic bar, which is kind of like a tiki bar, so this shirt fits in perfectly at your local watering hole.
- Tardis shirt
- Hawaiian Wedding Set
- Golden Aloha
- Pretty Blue A beautiful blue dress for K.
- He Man shirt
- Pake Muu A custom Pake Muu dress for Medusirena the Fire Eating Mermaid.
- Lei Neckline Dress
- Godzilla Toile shirt
- 1950s Sarong dress Brown Tapa Tiare A custom made sarong dress from a vintage 1950's pattern with matching belt from vintage Alfred Shaheen fabric called Tapa Tiare.
- Barkcloth Wiggle Dress A custom dress from vintage fabric using a modern dress pattern with a retro feel.
- Tiki Jacket model: Tiki Hana
- Shark print set
- Fire Dancer Lavalava Model: Malosi
- Tapa waterfall dress
- Red Island print Pake Muu
- Star Trek shirt